Applying for membership is governed by the following terms and conditions:
There will be 5 classes of membership in the Association: Full, Associate, Student, Honorary and Affiliate:
1. Full members will be veterinarians who are engaged in, or who have an abiding interest in the field of swine medicine, and they will reside in Europe. Full members will be entitled to all rights and privileges of the Association, among other things: the right to vote.
2. Associate members will be veterinarians whose interests are compatible with the EAPHM but who do not reside within a recognized membership region of the EAPHM. They will not have voting rights or hold office.
3. Undergraduate student members must be enrolled full-time in a University (School) of Veterinary Medicine. They will not have voting rights or hold office.
4. Honorary members will be those persons who have made noteworthy and outstanding contributions to swine medicine. Unanimous approval of the Executive Committee of the EAPHM is required for membership in this category. Honorary members will have the privilege of attending all meetings of the Association but will not be entitled to vote, will not hold office and, in certain circumstances approved unanimously by the Executive Committee, will not be required to pay membership fees.
5. Affiliate members will be non-veterinarians, actively working in the swine industry. These members will have made noteworthy and outstanding contributions to the practice of veterinary medicine or research. Applicants must be nominated by two full members of the European Association of Porcine Health Management (EAPHM), and their membership must be approved by the Executive Committee.
Affiliate members will be required to pay membership fees but they will not have the right to vote or hold office.
The member's fee is agreed by the general assembly annually. Payment of the member's fee is made by logging in to the EAPHM webpage www.EAPHM.org and following the instructions.
Within a few days of payment having been made, the member will be given access to the members' area of the webpage, which will provide opportunity to upload and download information and to join discussions fora, etc.
One month before expiry of the annual membership fee a reminder will be mailed to the member giving instructions on how to renew membership.
Membership must be renewed within a month after the expiry date, otherwise the member's name will be deleted and access to the members area on the webpage will be denied.
You can cancel your membership within ten (10) days of the initial membership start date and we will refund any membership fees you have paid as long as we receive written notification from you within this time frame.
If you should choose to cancel your membership withing the allotted 10 days, refund of the initial payment will be made to the account from which the payment was made.
The refund will take no longer than 10 days.
To apply for a refund please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAPHM is not responsible for failure of the website due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (force majeure) including without limitation, strikes by non-EAPHM employees, acts of terrorism, war, exchange rate fluctuations, governmental of regulatory actions, natural disasters, etc.
Information downloaded from the members area of www.EAPHM.org can not be used in publications without proper acknowledgement and must not be distributed to non members.
The specific login password cannot be passed on to non-members.
Misuse of the website as described above could result in future access being denied.
All prices displayed on the site are quoted in EUR.
The purchases made on EAPHM online shop are paid by using credit or debit cards from Visa and MasterCard.
The amount is charged to your account when the purchase has been approved.
Please note that you have to be over 18 years old in order to shop.
To ensure secure online payment EAPHM uses the payments services offered by DIBS (www.dibspayment.com). DIBS’s systems are approved by all larger banks and are certified by VISA and MasterCard in accordance with PCI DSS standards to ensure payment transactions of the highest security.
All communication between our web shop and the customer’s bank is carried out by DIBS and is encrypted through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). The payment is made on a secure website which is displayed by the address on the payment page beginning with “https://” and that there is a padlock symbol in the lower right corner of the web browser. As such EAPHM will never have access to your credit or debit card information and can therefore not register or store any of your credit or debit card information.
DIBS also supports 3D Secure to identify the card holder when making online payments, thereby reducing the risk of misuse of credit card information. If your payment card is connected to the 3D Secure you will be redirected to your bank for verification before payment can be approved.
We do not sell or rent your Credit Card, e-mail or personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. All of the information we collect from you is to provide you with the best service possible. The information for internal use only.
Members can find the EAPHM bylaws at www.EAPHM.org
European Assocation of
Porcine Health Management
Phone: +32 2 533 70 20 - email@example.com
European Association of Porcine Health Management - Phone: +32 2 533 70 20 - firstname.lastname@example.org